Celebrate Your Independence
Locating your business in Independence will provide instant access for your employees to Northeast Ohio’s rich and diverse cultural and entertainment venues, award-winning healthcare facilities and plentiful recreational assets.
- More than 1,300 acres of parkland (Cuyahoga Valley National Park and municipal parks)
- Access to the 84 mile Ohio & Erie Canal Towpath trail
- Rockside Station, the northern terminus of the Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad
- Six educational institutions offer post-secondary credit courses, including a Kent State University regional campus
- Customized employee training and continuing education offerings through the Cuyahoga Valley Career Center
- A public school system (K-12) rated “Excellent” by the Ohio Department of Education